One of the best places to eat in Canterbury, good prices, good food and theatrical atmosphere. A friendly place to meet and eat in our theatrical restaurant, it's also the place to come for your birthday, anniversary, celebration or get-together.
We have designed our menus to encourage you to choose any dish from any section, please enjoy yourselves!
Don’t forget to let us know if it’s your birthday as we have a surprise for you!
- House prawns £7.95King prawns with chorizo, chilli, garlic, parsley and butter sauce served with grilled bread
- Pork belly glaze £6.95Apple cider and honey glazed slow roasted belly of pork served with toasted bread and parsnipcrisps
- Goats cheese £6.95Grilled goats cheese served with balsamic croutons, grilled red peppers and red onion marmalade
- Marlowe’s mussels £7.95Fresh mussels cooked in a creamy shallot, garlic, butter and white wine sauce served with freshbread
- Calamari £6.95Lightly floured baby squid rings and courgettes crisps served with home made tartare sauce
- Banoffee pie £6.45Our own recipe served with salted caramel ice cream
- Tiramisu £6.95Home made tiramisu served with baileys coffee
- Lemon panna cotta £6.95Served with passion fruit coulis and shot of lemon liqueur
- Salted caramel cheesecake £7.45Baked cheese cake covered with salted caramel served with cream of mascarpone
- Fudge cake £6.45Chocolate fudge cake served with cream of cappuccino hot or cold with choice of ice cream or pouring cream