Rated "Very good" in "Management of food safety", showing that staff know about food safety, and the food safety officer has confidence that standards will be maintained in future.
Hello Everyone! These are unprecedented and difficult times for all of us, on both personal and professional levels, due to coronavirus outbreak. However, the most important thing for everyone is to stay safe. This is why we decided to take the following measures :
- We will operate reduced hours and introduce even more stringent hygiene standards.
- 25 % OFF TOTAL BILL : All food and alcohol is reduced by 25% .
- SOCIAL DISTANCING BETWEEN ALL TABLES : We are introducing social distancing within our restaurant.
- PAY&COLLECT: We now offer a high-quality takeaway. We will let you know more details shortly.
- HYGIENE STANDARDS : Our chefs and all our employees involved in the day to day operations of our restaurant are following rigorous cleaning routines.
We will encourage customers to pay by contactless payment.
We advise those over 70s, pregnant women and those with health issues to follow government guidelines.
As the situation develops and if there are any further changes we will keep you informed.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT & PLEASE SHOW LOVE & COMPASSION TO ALL.