Rated "Very good" in "Management of food safety", showing that staff know about food safety, and the food safety officer has confidence that standards will be maintained in future.
We are back open
Thank you very much for your continued support and loyalty!
- Social distancing rules apply.
- Please book in advance to avoid any inconveniences
- Please sanitize your hands on entry
One of the best places to eat in Canterbury, good prices, good food and theatrical atmosphere. A friendly place to meet and eat in our theatrical restaurant, it's also the place to come for your birthday, anniversary, celebration or get-together.
We have designed our menus to encourage you to choose any dish from any section, please enjoy yourselves!
Don’t forget to let us know if it’s your birthday as we have a surprise for you!
- House prawns £7.95King prawns with chorizo, chilli, garlic, parsley and butter sauce served with grilled bread
- Pork belly glaze £6.95Apple cider and honey glazed slow roasted belly of pork served with toasted bread and parsnipcrisps
- Goats cheese £6.95Grilled goats cheese served with balsamic croutons, grilled red peppers and red onion marmalade
- Marlowe’s mussels £7.95Fresh mussels cooked in a creamy shallot, garlic, butter and white wine sauce served with freshbread
- Calamari £6.95Lightly floured baby squid rings and courgettes crisps served with home made tartare sauce
- Banoffee pie £6.45Our own recipe served with salted caramel ice cream
- Tiramisu £6.95Home made tiramisu served with baileys coffee
- Lemon panna cotta £6.95Served with passion fruit coulis and shot of lemon liqueur
- Salted caramel cheesecake £7.45Baked cheese cake covered with salted caramel served with cream of mascarpone
- Fudge cake £6.45Chocolate fudge cake served with cream of cappuccino hot or cold with choice of ice cream or pouring cream