Rated "Very good" in "Management of food safety", showing that staff know about food safety, and the food safety officer has confidence that standards will be maintained in future.
One of the best places to eat in Canterbury, good prices, good food and theatrical atmosphere. A friendly place to meet and eat in our theatrical restaurant, it's also the place to come for your birthday, anniversary, celebration or get-together.
We have designed our menus to encourage you to choose any dish from any section, please enjoy yourselves!
Don’t forget to let us know if it’s your birthday as we have a surprise for you!
- Soup of the day £5.25With bread.
- Garlic mushrooms £6.25In a garlic butter and parsley sauce.
- Calamari £6.95With tartare sauce.
- Mussels £6.95In a creamy white wine and garlic sauce with bread.
- King prawns £7.25In a white wine, chilli & tomato sauce with croutons
- Chicken liver paté £6.25Caramalised onions & toasted bread.
- Baked camembert (to share) £7.95Garlic, rosemary, drizzled with honey & bread.
- The marlowe's platter £14.95Cured ham, saucisson, houmous, mixed olives, pickled cucumber, toasted bread and olive oil.
- Ice cream £4.95Please ask for flavours
- Salted caramel tart £6.50
- Chocolate fondant £5.95
- Raspberry sorbet £5.25
- Apple tart £7.25
- Creme brulee £6.75
- Lemon tart £6.75