One of the best places to eat in Canterbury, good prices, good food and theatrical atmosphere. A friendly place to meet and eat in our theatrical restaurant, it's also the place to come for your birthday, anniversary, celebration or get-together.
We have designed our menus to encourage you to choose any dish from any section, please enjoy yourselves!
Don’t forget to let us know if it’s your birthday as we have a surprise for you!
- Soup of the day £5.95With bread.
- Garlic mushrooms £6.25In a garlic butter and parsley sauce.
- Calamari £7.25With tartare sauce.
- Breaded Brie £6.95Sweet chili sauce.
- King prawns £7.25In a white wine, chilli & tomato sauce with croutons
- Whitebait £6.75With tartare sauce.
- Chicken liver paté £7.25With caramalised onions & toasted bread.
- Baked camembert (to share) £7.95Garlic, rosemary, drizzled with honey & bread.
- The marlowe's platter £14.95Selection of cured meat, houmous, mixed olives, pickled cucumber, toasted bread and olive oil.
- Ice cream/Sorbet £4.95Please ask for flavours
- Salted caramel tart £6.50
- Chocolate fondant £5.95
- Chocolate mousse £6.50
- Apple tart £7.25
- Crème brulée £6.75
- Lemon tart £6.75