- Bread £2.60
- Olives £2.60
- Saucisson £2.95
- Garlic bread £5.50
- Soup of the day £5.25With bread.
- Garlic mushrooms £6.25In a garlic butter and parsley sauce.
- Calamari £6.95With tartare sauce.
- Mussels £6.95In a creamy white wine and garlic sauce with bread.
- King prawns £7.25In a white wine, chilli & tomato sauce with croutons
- Chicken liver paté £6.25Caramalised onions & toasted bread.
- Baked camembert (to share) £7.95Garlic, rosemary, drizzled with honey & bread.
- The marlowe's platter £14.95Cured ham, saucisson, houmous, mixed olives, pickled cucumber, toasted bread and olive oil.
- Beef burger £13.95100% beef burger, cheese, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato & truffle mayonnaise. Served with fries.
- Vegan burger £12.95Moving Mountains burger patty, truffle mayonnaise, brioche bun and fries.
- Duck breast £16.95Pan fried duck, creamy dauphinois potatoes with griottes à l'alcool cherries & veal jus.
- Chicken supreme £13.95Gratin potato, green beans & a sage and rosemary sauce.
- Lamb chops £15.95Char-grilled lamb, mixed baby leaves, pomegranate seeds, mint pesto & croutons.
- Halloumi salad £11.95With orange, walnuts & mint.
- Fillet of Seabass £16.95Two pan-fried fillets of seabass, new potatoes, green beans, capers, a lemon and butter sauce & cherry tomatoes.
- Grilled salmon £13.95Ratatouille & provençal sauce.
- Ravioli £13.95Goats cheese ravioli with roast butternut squash, sage & butter sauce.
- Asparagus risotto £12.95Grilled asparagus, spinach, green beans, peas & shallots, cooked in white wine and butter & mint pesto.
- Chicken & avocado salad £12.50Green beans, walnuts, croutons with a honey and mustard dressing.
- Ribeye 10oz £19.85Served with watercress and fries.
- Sirloin 8oz £17.95Served with watercress and fries.
- Fillet 8oz £21.00Served with watercress and fries.
- Sauces £2.50Peppercorn, Garlic butter or Mushroom
- Ice cream £4.95Please ask for flavours
- Salted caramel tart £6.50
- Chocolate fondant £5.95
- Raspberry sorbet £5.25
- Apple tart £7.25
- Creme brulee £6.75
- Lemon tart £6.75
- Steak & mushroom £9.90
- Chicken & avocado £9.90
- King prawn £9.90
- Roasted red pepper & humous £9.90
- Fries £2.95
- Green beans £3.25
- Potato gratin £3.25
- Creamy spinach £3.25
- Mixed salad £2.95
2 courses £13.95 - 3 courses £17.95
Served 11:30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday
- Garlic crostiniWith avocado and tomato, marinated in a garlic and basil oil.
- Breaded brieWith cranberry sauce.
- WhitebaitWith tartare sauce.
- Soup of the dayWith bread
- Chicken liver patéWith bread.
- Chicken grillGratin potato & mushroom sauce.
- Fillet of seabassNew potatoes, green beans, a lemon and butter sauce & cherry tomatoes.
- Fish & chipsgarden peas, tartare sauce & fries.
- Sirloin steakWith garlic butter & fries.
- Bbq ribsHalf rack of pork baby ribs, glazed in a sticky BBQ sauce, coleslaw & fries. (Double portion or add chicken for 5.00)
- Vegan burgerWith fries
- Halloumi saladWith orange, walnuts & mint.
- Seafood linguineMussels, squid and prawns in tomato sauce with a hint of chili
- Salted caramel tart
- Chocolate fondant
- Banoffee pie
*Note: if you have any allergies, intolerances or any dietary requirement please let us know
Served 11:30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday
Beers, Ciders & Ale
- Stella Draught 1/2 Pint £2.65 Pint £4.95
- Peroni, Corona, Budweiser Bottle £3.95
- Guinness £4.45
- Aspall, Old mout cider, Kopparberg £4.75
- Whiskey £3.75Glenfiddich/Chivas Regal/Jack Daniels
- Brandy £3.75Courvoisier/Martell/Hennessy
- Johnnie walker £5.25
- Port/sherry £3.10Taylors/Bristol Cream
- Appletizer £2.95
- Juice £2.65
- Coke / Zero / Diet Coke £2.95
- J20 £2.75
- Lemonade/Orangina £2.75
- Still/Sparkling water £2.75
- VODKA, SAMBUCA, TEQUILA, GIN, ARCHERS, GRAPPA, SPICED RUM, MALIBU, BARCARDI, LIMONCELLO, CAMPARI, VERMOUTH £3.45
- Prosecco doc 125ml £5.95 | bottle £24.95An extra dry and delightful easy drinking prosecco.
- Moet chandon bottle £69.95A legend amongst champagne. Medium-dry, with a fruity but elegant palate.
All prices are in £ inc VAT. 125ml measure available on wines by the glass. Wines on the list may contain sulphites, egg or milk products. Please ask a member of staff should you require guidance.
- Pinot Grigio Blush 125ml 4.25 | 175ml 5.75 | 250ml 6.95 | bottle 19.95Fresh and medium bodied.
- Zinfandel Rosé 125ml 4.75 | 175ml 5.95 | 250ml 6.85 | bottle 18.95A light and refreshing White Zinfandel with a smooth, sweet finish.
- Armigero sangiovese di romagna riserve 125ml £3.95 | 175ml £4.95 | 250ml £6.95 | bottle £28.95Rich and rounded with fragrant aromas of ripe cherries, dried fruit and spice.
- Merlot 125ml £4.25 | 175ml £5.25 | 250ml £6.75 | bottle £18.95Ruby red with violet reflections, persistent bouquet & flavours of soft ripe fruits.
- Pampas malbec 175ml £6.25 | 250ml £7.25 | bottle £21.00A medium bodied wine with notes of ripe plums, black cherries and a touch of sweet spice.
- Rioja bottle £22.95Blackcurrants and hints of blackberry with spicy nuances of cumin, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Cabernet souvignon 175ml £5.95 | 250ml £7.45 | bottle £21.95Medium-bodied, soft tannins with a bouquet of fruit, chocolate and red plums.
- Rowlands brook shiraz 175ml £5.95 | 250ml £7.10 | bottle £19.95Medium-bodied, soft tannins with a bouquet of fruit, chocolate and red plums.
- Trebbiano garganega 125ml £3.95 | 175ml £4.95 | 250ml £6.95 | bottle £17.95Fresh, lively and dry, with a floral and fruity aroma.
- Chardonnay 175ml £5.45 | 250ml £6.95 | bottle £19.95Full-bodied with an intense perfume, fruity with scents of apple & acacia flowers.
- Sauvignon blanc 175ml £5.95 | 250ml £7.45 | bottle £19.95Crisp and fresh with limey fruit and a hint of herbs and a twist of melon.
- Pinot grigio 175ml £5.95 | 250ml £7.95 | bottle £20.95Floral notes, followed by aromas of fruit, pleasing and fresh.
- Chenin Blanc 175ml £6.25 | 250ml £7.95 | bottle £23.95Floral notes, followed by aromas of fruit, pleasing and fresh.